At Walter Mart Grocery Delivery, we take pride in serving our customers with excellence in picking their grocery items.
We encourage our valued customers to check their order upon delivery to ensure that they receive the items correctly and in good condition and inform our riders during the delivery as soon as possible.
For any concerns with the item that you have received, kindly check the guidelines below for our Return & Exchange Policy and send us an email through email@example.com and we will more than happy to assist you.
Reasons qualified for return & exchange:
- Damaged item
- Spoiled / expired item
- Incorrect item
- Refund or replacement requests will only be valid 7 days after purchase/delivery. Please check the items as soon as you received your order and do not wait long before returning the item.
- Request to return and exchange the item due to customer’s change of mind is not subject to return and exchange.
- If the defect is due to mishandling on the part of the customer, return and exchange policy will not be applicable.
- Actual item for return to supplier.
- Proof of purchase such as receipt and photo of the product.
- For spoiled or expired item, photo of the product showing the batch number and expiration date is needed.
- To return an item, please send us an email (containing the listed requirements) firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at #14388
Walter Mart Grocery Delivery Team