At Walter Mart Grocery Delivery, we take pride in serving our customers with excellence in picking their grocery items.
We encourage our valued customers to check their order upon delivery to ensure that they receive the items correctly and in good condition and inform our riders during the delivery as soon as possible.
For any concerns with the item that you have received, kindly check the guidelines below for our Return & Exchange Policy and send us an email through firstname.lastname@example.org and we will more than happy to assist you.
Reasons qualified for return & exchange:
- Damaged item
- Spoiled / expired item
- Incorrect item
- Please check the items as soon as you received your order and do not wait long before returning the item.
- In returning an item, you need to present proof of purchase such as the receipt.
- Request to return and exchange the item due to customer’s change of mind is not subject to return and exchange.
- If the defect is due to mishandling on the part of the customer, return and exchange policy will not be applicable.
- To return an item, kindly send us an email at email@example.com or call us at (02) 981-0743
Walter Mart Grocery Delivery Team